Please upload your description of the proposed body of research studies, include details of research hypotheses, methods, anticipated outputs, and intended interaction with or influence upon the addictions policy or practice communities.
This document should be at least 1000 words, and not more than 2000 words (references can either be included or can be attached separately as an appendix [i.e. outside the word count]).
Please start with a short lay summary of the proposed area of work and its importance and relevance to the work of the Society (100-200 words), followed by a description of the proposed body of research, using a structure of your choice but including:
- statement of testable hypotheses (or equivalent);
- description of the structure or design of the planned specific investigations;
- identification of planned research methods and instruments;
- your plan for data analyses (including clarification of your current level of competence with the proposed analytical methods, and how you intend to address any deficit);
- your expectations about scientific yield, and
- your intended methods of dissemination and influence from your work.