Membership application form
Join as a member
For the current annual membership fee of £85 ($175 if paying by US dollar cheque), the SSA offers not one, but both SSA journals.
Compare this with the cost of subscriptions to Addiction and Addiction Biology*: over £1,000 per year!
Membership also offers:
- Exclusive access to the SSA's academic and project funding schemes
- Reduced enrolment fee for the SSA's Annual Symposium, with opportunities for personal interaction with other members and an invitation to present your own work
- An opportunity for your personal involvement in the SSA's ongoing work
- Access to the SSA library at the Welcome Institute in London
- Electronic access through the SSA's website to people with shared professional and scholarly interests based in many different countries
*Only online subscriptions available.
Please fill in all the required fields (marked as *) and submit the form.
Please choose a password that is both easy to remember and hard to guess.
Journal Details (online access to both included in standard fee)
To help us reduce publishing costs, please consider and (re)affirm that you need hard-copies of Addiction.
* Payment Details
Annual fee still only £85 ($175 by US dollar cheque) including free subscription to Addiction and Addiction Biology (on request).
Members joining from 1 July onwards are eligible to receive all issues, July-December. Pay before 1 July to receive all issues for the year. All memberships run with the calendar year: from 1 January to 31 December.
I will pay by: