Professor Jo Neale opens the qualitative methods conference, introducing the speakers and the aims of the day.
Jo outlines the importance of ‘opening the black box’ of qualitative research in order to raise the quality and profile of qualitative research in addictions.
The qualitative methods conference series
- Week 1 – interview with Professor Carol Emslie
- Week 2 – interview with Dr Polly Radcliffe
- Week 3 – interview with Professor Gerda Reith
- Week 4 – interview with Dr Caitlin Notley
- Week 5 – lecture by Professor Carol Emslie
- Week 6 – lecture by Professor Gerda Reith
- Week 7 – lecture by Dr Caitlin Notley
- Week 8 – lecture by Dr Polly Radcliffe